Spectra Polaris PQ-512 / 35 AAA Printhead
To be used with: ORASIGN W-320PQ, ORASIGN W-180PQ, WIT-COLOR ULTRA4000 4H/6H, WIT-COLOR ULTRA4000 8H, Flora LJ320P, GONGZHENG GZT3204, GONGZHENG GZT3202, GONGZHENG GZR3208, GONGZHENG GZT3208AU, JHF A8 3304PQ, JHF A8 3308PQ, LEOPARD Q8 3304PQ, LEOPARD Q8 3308PQ, APRINT 330P, DGI PQ-3202 / PQ-3204, Eurotech Turbo, Flora HJII 5000UV, Wit-Color Ultra 4000-3304 / Ultra 4000-3308, JHF Vista Q8 3304PQ / Q8 3308PQ, Gongzheng StormJet T3208AU, Kornit Paradigm 933
• The Polaris PQ-512 / 35 AAA Printhead has 512 independent channels arranged in multiple rows at 200 dots-per-inch spacing for single color operation, or 100 dots-per-inch spacing for two color operation.
• The printhead is designed for binary jetting using a 35-picoliter native drop size with 8-meters per second nominal drop velocity for jetting fluids in the 8 to 20 centipoise range. Using VersaDrop jetting technology, the printhead is capable of adjustable binary operation at drop sizes up to 80 picoliters with resolution up to 800 dpi.
• Building upon the legendary reliability and performance of the Spectra Nova and Galaxy Printheads, the Polaris PQ-512 AAA family of printheads uses field proven materials and a repairable design to deliver a long service life and consistent output. And by leveraging the inherent flexibility of the Q-Class platform, the Polaris PQ-512 AAA offers even greater jetting performance, nozzle packing density, and configuration flexibility.
• The PQ-512 / 35 AAA Printhead is compatible with a broad range of inks, including UV-curable, aggressive organic solvent and aqueous inks and associated maintenance fluids.
• The unique design of Polaris PQ-512 / 35 AAA Printhead allows each 256-channel module to be replaced and accurately registered in the field with no special tools or recalibration. An integral mounting bezel with precision registration points enables drop-in alignment with other carriage features.
• Two electrical connectors contain eight serial data linesthat supports fire frequencies in excess of 50 kHz.
• The flexible fluid interface allows single and two-color operation. Each 256-channel module is dual ported to facilitate easy priming, flushing and ink recirculation. Heaters and temperature sensors allow precise control of ink viscosity at jetting temperatures up to 60°C.
• 35 picoliter nominal drop size;
• 512 individual addressable nozzles;
• Incorporates VersaDrop™ binary jetting capability;
• Excellent channel-to-channel uniformity;
• High frequency continuous operation;
• Designed for long service life;
• Supports UV-curable, solvent, and aqueous-based inks;
• Configurable for single- and two-color operation;
• Integral mounting bezel with precision features;
• Optimized for high viscosity jetting fluids;
• Built-in heaters and temperature sensors;
• Operation up to 60°C [140°F];
• Simplified field repair with no special tools required.