The Spectra Nova PH 256/80 AAA Printhead is an inkjet printhead offering complete fluid support and signal processing capabilities for applications using solvent, UV-curable or aqueous inks at resolutions up to 450 dpi.
Four electrically independent piezoelectric slices, each with 64 addressable channels, are combined to provide a total of 256 jets. The nozzles are arranged in a single line at a 0.011 inch distance between nozzles.
- 75 picoliter calibrated drop size
- Resolutions up to 450 dpi
- 256 individually addressable, inline nozzles
- Supports solvent, UV-curable, and aqueous inks
- Head Interface Board for serial data transmission
- Ink reservoir, deaeration system, and fluid filter
- Ink level sensor
- Orientation independent
- Temperature control